Translate

Senin, 27 Desember 2010

Meaning of Friendship




Life is like a jigsaw puzzle
where we have to guess ......
all steps which appear black or white
sometimes when we're happy once

Who continue to flow like water
regardless .......
that tomorrow there will be a distinguished look forward sadness
on time and with any circumstances

I can feel the meaning of friendship
yes ....... that's the whole, my friend, my friend ...
my friend who always makes me
forget the sorrow and re-stepping with cheerful ....

I lift my face ......
I throw my pain .....
lightened my pace ....
I swing my hands ......

One thing I'll remember forever
One friend is better than nothing
Because he is able to provide grip
At the moment we stumbled and fell
He jg able to make us smile back in jokes laugh ...

2 komentar: